Top tips for writing food award entries
It is the season for awards, we wanted to share a few that you might want to consider entering this month.
Our top tips for writing award entries:
- Keep it factual, whilst conveying your passion ensuring your are sharing your USP’s
- Ensure you have read all the detail and have answered all the questions and shared what the entry requires
- Ask a colleague of friend to read through it before your submit it
- Key an eye on the word count as you don’t want to get cut off half way through a point
- Create a folder that you keep great testimonials in so you have them to hand for entries
- Plan the deadlines into your diary so that you don’t miss them
- Factor the awards processes into your social media so that you can share your excitement about results day
- Being shortlisted is still amazing- so shout about it
- Take all the feedback in a constructive way – the judges want you to succeed.
Here’s some food awards to consider entering
Nourish VEGAN Awards – The Nourish Awards now have their own Vegan awards. Deadline 15th January 2023
Great Taste Awards – Deadline 7 February
FSB Awards – Regional winners need to be available for the final in Birmingham on 18th May
Free From Awards – Deadline 10th February 2023
World Alcohol Free Awards – Deadline: 13th February delivery
Farm Shop & Deli Product Awards – Deadline 17th February
Scottish Retail Food & Drink Awards – Deadline 24th February 2023
IWSC – Deadline 19th May
The Spirits Business – Deadline 18th September
If you need any help to enter awards, please contact us. We wish you a winning year.