Ensure Christmas 2021 is your best yet …
The Christmas sales window is critical for businesses operating in the food and drink and gift sector. And with the pandemic wreaking havoc on the 2020 event, hopes are firmly pinned on making a success out of this year’s celebrations.
Being featured in glossy national / country magazines or high traffic online platforms, can really fatten up your sales and win you new customers. This coverage also helps build brand awareness, enabling customers to actively seek out your products and it can also be used to deliver tactical support for retailer listings.
But, are you ready to make the most out of this seasonal opportunity?
Do you have the right assets in place to communicate with your target audience?
Many of the long-lead publications start their editorial preparations in July so, now is the time to make sure you have:
- A seasonally themed press release for consumer media
- Festive consumer photography
- Social media assets (graphics, photography, schedule of posts)
- Access to a consumer media database (including influencers / bloggers)
If you need help, don’t panic, The Food Marketing Experts has developed a unique Christmas in July package designed to support smaller businesses.
The Food Marketing Experts Christmas package
For just £2,500 (less than space at a one-off event) we will:
- Set up a Zoom meeting with you to understand more about your Christmas offering
- Write a press release for your consumer target audience
- Issue the release via our The Food Marketing Experts Christmas round-up to key media, influencers and bloggers (and supply images /samples??)
- Undertake a one-day photoshoot (includes prep time, sourcing of props)
- Creation of three social media graphics to boost your business on the relevant social media platforms
As you can see from the case studies, The Food Marketing Experts has a great track record in delivering great results for our clients.
Let us work with you to ensure Christmas 2021 is your best yet … Get in touch today